Custom Novelty Number Plate – Euro Size
Characters can be numbers, letters in upper case, spaces, diamonds, dashes (-), pound or hash (#) at symbol (@), ampersand (&), apostrophe (‘) or full stops (.) and are embossed onto the base plate in one of two different heights with Medium (M) = 60mm, and Small (S) = 50mm depending on the number of characters (the largest size that fits will be used). Characters that are not mentioned above will be added as a non-embossed decal.
Small and Medium characters can be positioned vertically to top, centre or bottom and horizontally to left, centre or right of plate.
The diamond or dash is centrally positioned in the character line and dot/full stop is positioned at bottom of character line.
All characters including diamonds count towards the allowable character count for your chosen plate size.
To ensure there is no misunderstanding when ordering a custom that requires a space, diamond, dash or dot/fullstop, please use the following:
- For a space, just leave a space between characters
- For a diamond just type the star symbol: *
- For a dash, type the dash symbol: –
- For a pound or hash, type the hash symbol: #
- For an at symbol, type the at symbol: @
- For an ampersand, type the ampersand symbol: &
- For an apostrophe, type the apostrophe symbol: ‘
- For a dot/fullstop (bottom alignment only), type the fullstop symbol: .
The characters are then coloured to highlight them, and the chosen character colour also becomes the plate’s border colour.
Please note that the various states/territories use different fonts, are changed often and can be different depending on the plate design. The font we use may not look the same as another plate you have seen somewhere else. For example, our font has number one’s as (with serif by default) or as (without serif by special request only) and letter i’s look like .
Please note that the colours shown are an approximation and may not be an exact match to production plate colours. Colours may appear different depending on your computer/monitor/device etc and may differ from batch to batch. When light colours are used on dark backgrounds they may appear darker. Example: Yellow on black background will appear darker (almost orange).
The factory will not supply plates that carry anything resembling a State identifier (ie: the small line of text such as VIC, NSW, QLD etc).
If spaces are required between characters these count as a character, and unfortunately punctuation marks such as apostrophes are not available as embossed characters. Sometimes decals may be used but not available in all cases. Punctuation will be removed if not possible to produce.
Please Note: Some colours are not able to be printed on some backgrounds. Please see the chart in the image gallery for details.
Euro 520mm x 110mm
Characters in sizes: M or S. 1 line only. In M size 10 character max. In S size 15 character max.
Background Colours: Euro novelty number plate base colour range is in a choice of 8 colours – White, Black, Red, Dark Blue, Yellow, Purple, Pink & Green.
Characters & Border Colours: The character colour range is in a choice of 10 colours – White, Black, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Chrome, Green, Red & Maroon.
- Same size as official Australian number plates
- Aluminium sign
- Rounded corners
- Embossed lettering and border
- Pre-drilled mounting holes
Manufacturing and Delivery
Orders are batched into weekly manufacturing runs. Delivery times usually vary between 5-10 days but please allow up to 14 days.
- 1 x Custom Novelty Number Plate Sign (WITH YOUR CHOICE OF SIZE, COLOURS & TEXT)
* These plates are supplied as Novelty Number Plates. Attachment of a novelty number plate to a vehicle could attract the interest of law enforcement officers should it affect the visibility of, distract from, or imply it is the actual registration plate of the vehicle.
Black, Blue – Dark, Red, White, Yellow, Purple, Pink, Green
|Character and Border Colour||
Black, Blue, Chrome, Gold, Green, Maroon, Red, Silver, White, Yellow